Holy crap! 29 weeks already (tomorrow)!?!?
The Little Mister is on the move this week! He's been doing some crazy things in there, not just his ordinary kicks. I'm talking full out karate chops and gymnast style flips! It's great, but at times it catches me off guard and scares me a bit because it feels so weird.
I've been getting a bit more tired these days... I'm still sleeping ok, but by the time 1:00 hits, I'm pretty darn tired.
Other than being tired, I'm feeling pretty good. I went for a long walk the other night and on the way back, I had some terrible pains on my lower right side and it was not fun. Hubby and I actually had to stop walking so I could rest, because that is the only time that it would go away. I felt it again today for a brief moment, but haven't felt it since. I'm hoping this doesn't happen everytime I walk, because I would sure like to continue to exercise, at least a little bit.
I've been trying to upload photos for about 25 minutes now and blogger is not letting me do it..... Anyone else having problems with this?? If I can figure it out, I'll post them later!
Anyway, on to internship stuff. I have 24 days left of my practicum!! I cannot wait. I'm thinking my last day will be sometime during the second week in November. After Oct. I do start going only 3 days a week, so that'll be a nice needed break.
It's been very busy at my internship, so I think that's why I've been more tired as of late. I have 7 large group guidance lessons per week, two small groups per week and about 3-4 individual sessions a week. Planning for all of those is making my head spin and it's hard to keep track of! Those will last until the end of my internship, so I'm thinking these next 4 weeks will fly by.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Do you have to do all your groups and stuff by yourself or do you do them with her??
Miss you!
I am sure the pains you feel while walking are just round ligament pains ... it's likely nothing to worry about. I ussed to feel crampy when I went for walks ... I'm sure you'll still be able to exercise.
Post a Comment