Thursday, September 2, 2010

25 Weeks

Whew!  25 weeks already!  I know I probably say this every week, but holy crap!  The time is flying by and I can hardly believe it.

This week has been so fun!  He has finally started moving more and more and I can see my belly move in weird ways and feel it at the same time.  I LOVE IT!

It is seriously the best feeling in the world, finally knowing there's a little life in there that's doing just fine! 

We have started to plan for His room, hopefully getting the crib and changing table this weekend.  I can't wait to see it start to fall into place.  It is so fun and exciting to know that we'll have a little baby to call our own living in there come December!

I've gained about 11 lbs thus far and had an appointment today.  His heartbeat was 160 which I thought was a bit high, but apparently it's still normal and ok.  They didn't say anything differently and she said everything looked good, so I'm going to not worry.  We go back in 3 weeks for my 28 week appointment and my glucose testing.  I'm hoping that goes ok so I don't have to go back and do it again!

Everything seems to be progressing just fine and I can't really complain about anything.  So far I love being pregnant, but I know I have a long ways to go.  I think it'll go pretty fast though.


5 comments:

Shaina said...

I do believe the belly has popped this week! You look fabulous!!!!

Lucy Marie said...

It sure is flying by. Don't you just love watching the belly move? The first time I noticed mine was when I was reading and had my book resting on it, it just wiggled a bit. Just wait until about 10 weeks from now when you can somewhat make out body parts sticking out!

Kristen said...

adorable! I loved being able to feel my babies kick when I was pregnant, awesome being able to be the only one who gets to feel that!

Taryn said...

you look fantabulous. That is all.

Shannon Dew said...

such an exciting time! enjoy every minute xo