Me: Well, so far I think I've gained the majority of the weight in my belly and a just a little in other places.
Hubby: Well, you've gained some here too (pointing at my outside thighs) and in your butt. You know, if you ran more often that would help.
Me: Wow, gee thanks.. I can't believe you said that! I think you just won Hubby of the year award!
Obviously, I know he didn't mean it the way it sounded.... Or at least I don't think he did! haha sometimes, they don't think before speaking do they? I know he's just trying to help so that I'm not miserable post pregnancy! Right?? :-) Of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh nooo he didn't! ah!
if not now, when? that was my pregnancy motto, lol
men are so funny sometimes! Um hello, we aren't always looking for honestly! LOL
Ha! They are so brilliant sometimes, aren't they? This reminds me of the one where I asked E if my thighs were getting chubbier and he said "you haven't been walking so much lately, have you?" bahahhaaha.
Oh man, I'd kill my husband. You're a better woman than me.
Ha! Ooooh husbands. Matt and I were talking the other day about running, and he mentioned something about how after we have a baby would be when I would need to run regularly. Hmm.
Post a Comment