Ha, sorry. That was a tease, we don't actually know yet and won't find out until 10:00 today.
I stole this from Lucy, because we find out later today and I want to see just how accurate these old Wives tales are!!
Hubby and I are guessing both:
Boy
If the heart rate is under 140 you'll have a boy.
This gives us a girl. The heart rate has 178 and 158.
If you are carrying all your weight out front its a girl, if your weight is around your hips and bottom it's a boy.
Girl, as far as I can tell. What do you think?
If your bump is low it's a boy if your bump is up higher it's a girl.
I think I’m carrying low, but I don’t have much of a bump yet, so we’ll still go with boy
If the baby is very active it's a boy.
Hmm I’m still not sure everytime I feel movement in there, so baby isn’t extremely active. Not very active = Girl
If you're craving sweets it's a girl, if you're craving salt you're having a boy.
Nothing major in the way of cravings, but I can definitely say that I crave way more salty things than sweet things. I use to love cookies, cakes, brownies, etc… Now it’s beef jerky, chips, salt with my tomatoes, etc.. Salty = Boy
If daddy is gaining weight along with mommy it's a girl.
Daddy hasn't put on any pounds so far. Boy.
When picking up a single key, if she picks it up from the thin end, it's a girl. If she picks up the key from the base it's a boy.
Just because I know me, I’d have to say that I would pick it up with the base end because it’s the bigger end. So we’ll go with Boy
If your face is colored in acne you're having a girl. If you have clear beautiful skin you'll have a boy.
Ha so far looks like I’m having a girl, talk about yuck! I feel like I’m in 7th grade again, only it’s worse this time around! Acne = Girl
Do you sleep on your right or your left side? Right you're having a girl, left you're having a boy.
I go from left side, to back to right side. So because I start on my left side, we’ll go with Boy.
If you are puking all the time you'll have a girl.
Not much morning sickness with the exception of a couple weeks and not much puking. = Boy
If your hands are dry you'll have a boy, if they are soft you'll have a girl.
I don’t know… Soft? = Girl
If you're drinking lots of orange juice and other citrus you're having a girl.
I’m sticking mostly to water and milk. = Boy
If you feel graceful during pregnancy you're having a girl, but if you feel clumsy you'll be having a boy.
I use to be a lot more graceful than I am now. Clumsy= Boy
If you gain weight in your face you're having a girl.
I asked hubby if my face was getting chunky, he said “not yet. Thanks hubby. Not yet = Boy.
If you are especially moody you'll be having a girl.
This gives us a girl. The heart rate has 178 and 158.
If you are carrying all your weight out front its a girl, if your weight is around your hips and bottom it's a boy.
Girl, as far as I can tell. What do you think?
If your bump is low it's a boy if your bump is up higher it's a girl.
I think I’m carrying low, but I don’t have much of a bump yet, so we’ll still go with boy
If the baby is very active it's a boy.
Hmm I’m still not sure everytime I feel movement in there, so baby isn’t extremely active. Not very active = Girl
If you're craving sweets it's a girl, if you're craving salt you're having a boy.
Nothing major in the way of cravings, but I can definitely say that I crave way more salty things than sweet things. I use to love cookies, cakes, brownies, etc… Now it’s beef jerky, chips, salt with my tomatoes, etc.. Salty = Boy
If daddy is gaining weight along with mommy it's a girl.
Daddy hasn't put on any pounds so far. Boy.
When picking up a single key, if she picks it up from the thin end, it's a girl. If she picks up the key from the base it's a boy.
Just because I know me, I’d have to say that I would pick it up with the base end because it’s the bigger end. So we’ll go with Boy
If your face is colored in acne you're having a girl. If you have clear beautiful skin you'll have a boy.
Ha so far looks like I’m having a girl, talk about yuck! I feel like I’m in 7th grade again, only it’s worse this time around! Acne = Girl
Do you sleep on your right or your left side? Right you're having a girl, left you're having a boy.
I go from left side, to back to right side. So because I start on my left side, we’ll go with Boy.
If you are puking all the time you'll have a girl.
Not much morning sickness with the exception of a couple weeks and not much puking. = Boy
If your hands are dry you'll have a boy, if they are soft you'll have a girl.
I don’t know… Soft? = Girl
If you're drinking lots of orange juice and other citrus you're having a girl.
I’m sticking mostly to water and milk. = Boy
If you feel graceful during pregnancy you're having a girl, but if you feel clumsy you'll be having a boy.
I use to be a lot more graceful than I am now. Clumsy= Boy
If you gain weight in your face you're having a girl.
I asked hubby if my face was getting chunky, he said “not yet. Thanks hubby. Not yet = Boy.
If you are especially moody you'll be having a girl.
The moodiness comes and goes = Boy
The Mayan tale adds the mothers age at conception and the year of conception. If the result is an even number then mom is having a girl. If the result is an odd number then a boy is on the way!
2010 + 25 = 2035 = Boy
Pull down the skin under your left eye. If you see a "V" or "branches" in the white part you'll have a girl.
This is so weird. But alas I did it. = Girl
The Mayan tale adds the mothers age at conception and the year of conception. If the result is an even number then mom is having a girl. If the result is an odd number then a boy is on the way!
2010 + 25 = 2035 = Boy
Pull down the skin under your left eye. If you see a "V" or "branches" in the white part you'll have a girl.
This is so weird. But alas I did it. = Girl
If you are the first born child, you will have what your mom had but starting with her second child. If you are the middle child, you will have what she had but starting with the third. If you are the last child you will have what your mother had in the exact order.
I am the last child and my brother is the first (there’s only 2 of us) = Boy
If you eat the ends of bread, it’s a boy. If you eat the middle of the loaf, it’s a girl.
Gross, who actually eats the ends? = Girl
The Chinese Gender Chart claims to have an accuracy rate of over 90%. It is based on how old the mother is at conception and the month that she conceived.
The results are Boy
You are having a girl if your beauty disappears during pregnancy. It is said that the girl “steals” the mother’s beauty. If you think that pregnancy has never made you look more beautiful, you might just be having a little boy.
I have no clue, but some say that I look cute, so we’ll go with that, it makes me feel better. = Boy
If you have dreams that you are having a boy, you will have a girl. If you dream about having a girl, it will be a boy. Dreams show the opposite of what you are having.
Hubby had a dream it was a girl, I had a dream it was a boy… We’ll go with my dream= Girl
When the pregnant woman is asked to show her hands, it’s a boy if she keeps her palms down and a girl if she shows her palms up.
Palms down = boy.
71% of the time, the mom-to-be knows what she is having.
Hmm I guess we’ll find out Monday if I’m in the 71%, but I think we’re having a Boy
When a pregnant woman craves meat and cheese, count on a boy.
I wouldn’t say that I crave meat and cheese, but I probably have it everyday. So since it’s not a craving, we’ll go with Girl
Are your feet colder now that you are pregnant? If so, you just might be having a boy. If your feet have stayed the same before pregnancy and during, you’re having a little girl.
They have stayed the same and have always been cold. = Girl.
If you are having headaches, you might be carrying a boy.
I didn’t have headaches in the beginning, but when 2nd trimester hit, BAM so did the headaches. They have gotten better though. Still, headaches = Boy
It is said that when you can only think of specific names for a boy or a girl, you will have that particularly baby.
We have no trouble coming up with girl names. = Girl.
And now, for the tally.
Girl = 11
Boy = 17
Well, if these are right, we'll be having a boy. We shall see! :-) I'll be back in later today to reveal, or maybe tomorrow. You might just have to wait!
3 comments:
This thing is so cute! I can't believe you're already 1/2 way! Can't wait to find out! :)
Your so tiny, so its hard to tell what you are having by the way your carrying. You look great!!!
My granny, before she passed away, was always able to tell what someone was having by the way they carried. If your having a boy you carry all up front and just get big in the belly... for a girl you get big all over. That was true in my case.
I pray that you have a healthy baby no matter the sex!
I can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment