Sunday, August 22, 2010

23 weeks!

Seriously, I feel like I just posted about 22 weeks.  (O wait, I did... it was several days late) This last week has just flown by. I'm assuming the weeks will continue to fly by, we shall see.

Baby Boy has been very active some days and not so much other days.  I'm sure hoping that's normal. They say he should be about 1 lb and about 11 inches long.  The size of a small doll or papaya.  It seems so crazy to think that before Christmas, we will be parents! Soooo exciting!

Sorry, once again this is a little late.  We had a busy weekend and I forgot to post it before we left.
How far along? 23 weeks. (8/19/10)
 
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself since last week, but I'm assuming 8-9 lbs.

Maternity clothes?:  Yes sir! And loving it!

Sleep: Sleeping ok, but I feel like I'm taking over the bed with my 10 pillows I need to try and get a good nights sleep!  I seriously think I'm sleeping with at least 3.  One for my head, one between my knees and one to sort of lean on so I can kind of sleep on my stomach.  It's crazy.

Cravings:  Not much this week, but I've noticed that my appetite is much larger than usual...  It's hard to keep it in check!

Best moment this week: Feeling like I have more energy.

Movement: I had a lot of movement a couple days ago and not a ton today, so it depends on the day.  Usually he's kicking at night, which is a nice way to sleep easy.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nada

Belly Button in or out? still in, but definitely looking different.

What I miss: I went out to Carlos with some friends tonight for 1/2 price margs.. Only, I had to drink lemonade! They don't have virgin ones! I was so disappointed. So, I'd say having margaritas. But that's ok, it's allllllll worth it!
Weekly Wisdom:  Not really any this week.

Favorite Moments: Feeling him kick more and more is enough of a favorite moment for me.  I love it!

4 comments:

Karen and Brett said...

Your over half way there! We drove by your house the other day on the way to dinner and you guys were outside! You are such a cute preggo woman!!! haha!!!

Kristen said...

aw no cute belly pic?

Bonnie said...

Yeah! Not long & he'll be here :D Pregnancy will fly by & you will have that sweet angel in your arms! It's neat you can feel him kicking. I don't think I could feel Jarrett really kick until 30 weeks. He was a lazy baby :P Haha!

Lucy Marie said...

My baby was really active some days and not so much other days around that stage, too. I was a bit worried about it but it's fine! It's probably not so much baby's activity and more so your own activity - if you are up and about doing more you probably just don't notice the movement as much.

Also, it sounds like your pillow set up is the same as mine! Evan has been calling me Captain Pillow. He said he just has to tap my shoulder and say goodnight - he can't cuddle with me because he cannot find a way to maneuver around all the pillows :)