Tons of you answered my post for Help! and I thank you for that, but there is so much more out there.
Any suggestions on things you/baby just cannot live without? Anything you put on your registry that you use all the time or something you wish you would have put on the registry?
I've gotten some help from others with registry items, but anything will help. I guess I hadn't realized there was so much to registering! WOW!
2 comments:
I literally put EVERYTHING on ours. I looked at other people's registries and they had like 50 items, we definitely had over 240. I will recommend NOT registering for clothes. We got WAY TOO MANY clothes and none of them were even the ones from our registry, just whatever people picked up. Good luck! I thought registering was fun!
I don't know if you were suggested this or not, but with my first child I did not use a swaddler at night time to go to sleep... and he was 3 or 4 months old before he ever slept through the night. With my second child I did use one and she started sleeping all night by 8- 10 weeks. So I would def. do the swaddler.
Post a Comment