Monday, August 2, 2010

It's A.................

BOY!!!!!

Introducing:  Baby Boy Crane!
 I think we'll have a little thumb sucker on our hands! He wouldn't stop putting his hands in his mouth when we were watching him.

 
We are thrilled to be welcoming a little boy into the family in December!  We couldn't be happier and it looks as though the wives tale tests may have been accurate (but I wouldn't put much weight in them working everytime!)  We have a few names picked out, but I don't know if we'll decide for certain before baby Boy is born.  I'm so glad to finally be able to say he!  

We had the ultrasound technician wrote it down on a piece of paper for us and didn't tell us on the spot.  Hubby thought he saw something and I said well I guess you think it's a boy then, and he said how do you know that?  I said well if you "saw something" then obviously it's not a girl!  

Anyway, we got out to the parking lot, got in the car and then opened it so we could celebrate just the two of us.  It was neat.  

We are definitely on cloud 9 and couldn't be more excited! 

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting.

Julie said...

Congratulations!

I found this the other day and it really hit home with me. I am so excited about being a Boy Mom.

http://babyrabies.com/2009/12/31/so-youre-going-to-be-a-boy-mom/

Shannon Dew said...

AWE yay!!!! Congrats!

Emily said...

YAY! Congrats! That is so exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear more about your upcoming doctor visits and names you have picked!

KellyV said...

Woohoo - as much as I love & want a girl, I think boys are my favorite :) They just melt my heart! Congrats!

Shaina said...

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! BOY!!!!

Bonnie said...

CONGRATS!!!! Boys are awesome :)

Mateya said...

So many boys around the blog world...so cute! Congratulations :)

Murdock's mama said...

yay!! This is too exciting! I'm happy for you guys!

kBw said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for y'all! xo

Lucy Marie said...

You already know I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see how the rest of the pregnancy progresses!

Taryn said...

I am sorry I missed the big announcement- but congratulations!!!