Monday, August 23, 2010

Deliciousness

This might be the death of me....

I love Nutella sandwiches.  It doesn't get any better than that!  Have you ever had it?  You must try some! Hubby loves it with chunky peanut butter on wheat toast, I just enjoy it plain on wheat toast.  Apparently there are tons of recipes you can make with Nutella..... Um, Nutella Cookies??? Don't mind if I do! :-)

4 comments:

Lori Z said...

Ya know, I don't really like hazelnuts but I tried this the other day and really liked it!

Shaina said...

MMMM nutella! Have you tried the Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter? GO TO YOUR NEAREST TARGET AND BUY IT. Trust me. It's dark chocolate peanut butter ... how much better can it get???

Lucy Marie said...

Oh girl - I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE nutella. But forget the nutella sandwich idea, just eat it with a spoon!

Kristen said...

oh man my dad is obsessed with Nutella! He eats it straight out of the jar! lol