Before forgetting, I wanted to document things that happened on our week 20 appointment. Just as a way to remember things!
Baby Boy's heartbeat was strong at 154, whoever said that the heartbeat could be a predictor of gender was wrong in our case. They said under 140 is a boy and over is a girl. Well, we've got a boy here folks.
Everything went great, we saw all 4 chambers of the heart, saw the brain, spine, two legs, feet, arms and hands! Saw his cute little face and everything. He was weighing in at 10oz.
He kept pulling his hands to his mouth like he was eating or sucking on them. He also had his legs crossed at the feet, it was so cute.
Doctor said that everything looked great and we were progressing on track.
However! The ultrasound tech did say that her predicted due date, based off of his measurements was 12/23/10. I was spot on when I calculated my due date, however; they said because it is within two weeks of their predicted due date, they will not change it. Which is ok fine by me, because that means that I will have this baby on or before December 23, 2010! No 2011 baby for us! I was hoping to have him before the new year and she confirmed that they would not allow us to go over a week overdue. We were very pleased by this, because that means he will be here before Christmas and he will be the best Christmas present!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awwww yay! So glad to know he has all of his parts. :) Also - so fabulous that he will be here by Christmas! Time is going to FLY and he will be here before you know it! :)
and you'll get to claim a child on your taxes this year! Not that that is the most important thing or anything! lol Congrats on the boy, I guessed right!
What a Christmas present. I hope everything continues to go well.
Whoo hoo! A Christmas baby, how fun!
Congrats on the pregnancy. Colt was born right after Christmas and it totally is the best present!
Yay, a baby just in time for Christmas- the best gift!
Post a Comment