-Can you believe that I've never had coffee? I usually start my days off with honey nut cheerios and some milk and then just drink water throughout the rest of the day.
-I'm almost 1/4 done with my internship!! Yeah! Thank the Lord!
-I'm in my 6th month, holy crap! When did that happen? I just realized that the other day when someone asked me how many months along I was and I had to quick figure it out.
-I'm starting to pick up things here and there for our Little Mr. I'm trying not to buy too many clothes, because I know we'll probably get some for shower gifts (even though I secretly hope we get most the stuff off our registry instead!)
-I'm loving the beautiful weather we're having here in Iowa. Breezy & high 70's. Just wonderful!
-To those who were disappointed because I forgot the picture in the week 23 post, I'll make sure to post one for week 24!
-I have an unhealthy secret addiction to One Life to Live. Seriously, I DVR it and watch it after work even though I know how horrible and stupid it is.
-I CAN NOT WAIT for the fall shows and football to start up.
-That's all for now, have a wonderful Wednesday night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I JUST got done telling my BFF that I CANNOT wait for fall TV. I'm getting sick of all the reruns and reality trash. I'm ready for some Grey's, Parenthood, and Desperate Housewives!
Our weather in South Dakota has been wonderful too! I am sick of the hotness! I hope this is here to stay as Fall is quickly approaching :)
Can't believe you're in your 6th month!
You have never had coffee? Like, literally, never? I'm not a coffee drinker either, but I have had the occasional cup here and there. We're having cooler weather now and I'm loving it!
Post a Comment