Dear Baby,
4/27/09 6w 6d
I know you’re in there, but I can’t feel you. I know you’re growing, every week, but it drives me batty when I can’t see it. You see, your mommy’s a planner. She likes things done on her own time, in her own way and well… This isn’t something I can control. I cannot snap my fingers and make us 4 months along, past the safety barrier of that 1st trimester where we’ll finally be able to hear your heartbeat and have your first photographs taken. I can’t wait to get to know you from the inside out. We’re so excited to meet you, but we’ll have to wait another 8.5 months, which is fine, because we need you to plump up and be big and healthy. I thank God for you every night and I pray that he’ll take care of you these next 8.5 months. I’ll do my best, but there’s only so much I can do to insure your safety. Before you were conceived, we loved the thought of you and now we love the dream that is coming true. So please, get comfortable and enjoy the next eight plus months because when you’re ready to come into this world, we’ll be o so ready to love you even more.
With Love,
Mama
2 comments:
=) He/She will be here before you know it!!
Very sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us :)
Post a Comment