Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sorry for the lack of title. I really couldn't come up with anything at all today.  I'm just exhausted! 

Anyway, the internship, o... It's going alright.  I didn't have to do one in undergrad and THANK THE LORD!  It's just ridiculous working and not getting paid, but at the same time it is a great chance to gain valuable experience.  I'm a few days in and I'm exhausted.  Students started yesterday (yes, very early) and I'm at a very at-risk middle school.  I look like one of the students, with the exception of the dress code and that makes it hard to get respect.

I'm slowly learning and getting through, but it's making me tired and unproductive at home.  I haven't been sleeping well at night, not sure what the deal is.  I even tried a pillow between my knees, but alas no relief yet.  My back's also been bothering me, but I'm sure it will only get worse and just comes with the territory!

Sorry for my nothing but negative Nancy post.  I'm sure it will get better and I will try to have a more positive post tomorrow or Thursday!

Have a great Tuesday night :-)

2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Ugh! Sorry you're feeling worn down! Which middle school are you at?

Aubrey S. said...

Hope you're feeling better today!