Sunday, August 15, 2010

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks (On 8/12/10)... Sorry it's a few days late!
 
Total weight gain: 8 lb, um... I'm pretty sure I've started to gain a lb a week... I sure hope not.

Maternity clothes?:  Yes!  Hubby and I actually took a road trip and did some shopping this past Saturday at Motherhood Maternity.  I got a few more work clothes and a dress for a wedding in Sept & Oct.

Sleep: So so.. Some days really well, others not so much.  My back keeps giving me trouble.

Cravings:  Hmm... I think this week it was Kit-Kats :-)

Best moment this week: He's been kicking a bit more.  Actually, at 4:00 am this morning when I woke up to go to the bathroom, he was kicking up a storm, more than usual.  I sure hope we don't have an early riser on our hands! haha

Movement: More and more everyday.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Nada

Belly Button in or out?In, but we'll see in the coming weeks.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach

Weekly Wisdom:  Cherish every moment, and really, eat some of those cravings because otherwise you'll go crazy!

Milestones: None this week.

Favorite Moments: Hubby and I bought the jogger system w/car seat that I've been eying.  We drove about 2 hours to the nearest Babies R Us and as we were walking around the store, some lady stopped us and asked if we wanted some coupons.  I figured sure! Why not.  I didn't think the 20% off one would work on our jogger system, but it did!! She saved us $45!  

Actually got Hubby to take some pictures this week! Josie snuck into one of them.  The belly is starting to grow! :-)

8 comments:

Kristen said...

you look so cute! What a cute top! And is that wall in your house? LOVE IT!

Julie said...

You look great! As far as the night time movement goes, I feel baby boy kicking and squirming every time I get up for a bathroom break at night. It makes me smile before I drift back to sleep.

Emily said...

You look so cute! Don't worry about the weight gain.. you were thin before you go pregnant, so I am sure the weight will just drop off so fast you won't even know you had had a baby!

Kristen said...

I have no idea how to activate my email?! What email? lol

Kristen said...

hmmm...edit user profile? I always log in under blogger.com maybe that's where I'm wrong? I went under my google stuff and tried to activate an email so maybe I'll have luck. No clue!

Bonnie said...

I missed sleeping on my stomach so bad when I was pregnant too. Then, after you have the baby, your boobs get so engorged its STILL hard to sleep on your stomach b/c your boobies hurt! Maybe you will be different though, ha! You look GREAT!

Lucy Marie said...

I love love love love that top! It's super cute. Your belly is really starting to pop. And don't even worry - 8 lbs at 22 weeks is NOTHING! You are looking fantastic. Don't worry about the numbers just stay healthy :)

Shaina said...

Awww adorable! You look fabulous, as always.