Thursday, August 26, 2010

24 Weeks

It has been a good week.  No complaints here.  This week our Little Mr. has been moving off and on depending on the day.  Usually around lunch time and then sometimes at night.  I wish he would be moving more, but I'm sure in time he will be.  Right now He should be weighing in at about 1.3 lbs and measuring in at 11.8 inches.  He should be growing rapidly at this point, and I swear I am too.


How far along? 24 weeks
 
Total weight gain: A whopping 10 lbs!! Yikes!

Maternity clothes?:  Pretty much for everything

Sleep:  Sleeping is going better, ever since I've added all of the pillows.

Cravings:  Just more food! haha

Best moment this week: It's funny to see/hear the comments people say now.  It's like they can finally tell I'm pregnant and aren't afraid to ask.  Twice this week I've been told that I "walk like I'm pregnant".  I'm not so sure that's a good thing at this point, but eh o well.

Movement: Well, it's on and off... Hoping it'll be more often sooner or late.

Gender: Blue!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting very flat.

What I miss: Some of my old clothes and feeling good about my body.
 
Weekly Wisdom:  I'm low on that again this week, sorry!

Favorite Moments: Starting to buy stuff for the nursery.  We're going to finish our registry this weekend and I cannot wait!


And finally.... The pictures! :-) I am putting one up from last week since I forgot to post it.

23 weeks

24 Weeks

And holy crap! Look at that belly!

5 comments:

Shaina said...

I cannot believe you are already 24 weeks! Do i say that every week? I feel like I say that every week. :) Anyway, as always, you look fabulous!!!

Shannon Dew said...

oh your belly is so perfectly round and cute!

Lucy Marie said...

Love love love your belly. Don't worry - he'll start moving around lots and lots soon. And then you'll be begging him to stay still for a while so that your ribs don't feel uncomfortable :)

Leslie G said...

You look so cute! And I agree- it seems like after you hit the 20 week mark the tummy grows SO fast!

Kristen said...

so cute! I love bellies!!!