Thursday, August 5, 2010

21 Weeks

How far along? Holy cow, we're at 21 weeks
 
Total weight gain: 7 lbs

Maternity clothes?:  I finally stocked up on some maternity clothes, and they are so much more comfortable than regular clothes! I can't believe I was missing out on these! haha

Sleep: Pretty good, but lately I've been having terrible backaches everytime I wake up, so that means I've been waking up about 15 times a night.

Cravings:  BLT's!

Best moment this week: I actually saw my belly move!  Only once, but it was sooooo neat!

Movement: A little here and there, but not everyday yet.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Thank goodness no!

Belly Button in or out? In, but I can tell it's not as far in as it use to be.

What I miss: Margarita's :-)

Weekly Wisdom: I've said it once and I'll say it again, take way too many pictures.  It's so fun to look back and see how your belly has grown!

Milestones: I cannot believe we've been through 21 weeks and only have 19 left! 

Favorite Moments: I started my registry, but it's very overwhelming and there is so much to having a baby! Obviously I knew a baby was a big deal, but I have no idea what he actually needs!

3 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Over halfway! Yay! The next weeks are going to FLY BY!

Shannon Dew said...

Aren't maternity clothes a godsend!? OMG I know I will miss them here in a few weeks!

Brittany Ann said...

Yay! I missed the initial Boy announcement! So exciting! I can't believe it! Congrats!