Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
You look so cute! But your only half way there... much bigger things are to come. HA!
You should find a shirt to wear and wear it for every picture you take of your belly.. that will help you tell and show how much your baby belly is growing.
Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
5 comments:
and it's about to get A LOT bigger!!! You look great though! You are tiny everywhere else, I wish I was that lucky!
wow! That was fun to get to compare! Looking good mama!
That ain't nothing yet, girlfriend. Just you wait :)
You look so cute! But your only half way there... much bigger things are to come. HA!
You should find a shirt to wear and wear it for every picture you take of your belly.. that will help you tell and show how much your baby belly is growing.
You have popped, my friend! You look totally adorable! Yayyyyy!
Post a Comment