Thursday, July 29, 2010

20 Weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks
 
Total weight gain: 6 lbs so far. 

Maternity clothes?:  Same as last week

Sleep: Pretty good, but I'm still waking up a couple times a night to pee.

Cravings:  Probably just salty foods, o and I had to have a Brownie batter blizzard yesterday :-)

Best moment this week: Thinking I felt the little one move, but still not quite sure if it's it.

Movement: Maybe a little, still hard to tell.

Gender: August 2nd! We'll know then.  Don't forget to vote on the right hand side of my blog!

Labor Signs: No and stay away until December!

Belly Button in or out? In and I hope it stays in

What I miss: Margarita's :-)

Weekly Wisdom: None this week.

Milestones: 1/2 way there this week!! Thank goodness :-)

Favorite Moments: Not sure this week.

Things seem to be going pretty good.  I'm super excited for our appointment on Monday! We cannot wait!  I'll let you all know after we let family and friends know. We probably won't share the name, if we pick one before the monkey's born.  I cannot believe we're half way, it's crazy.  I've noticed some people starting to look at my belly when they first seem me or meet me (and don't know I'm pregnant) it's quite funny actually, but I haven't had anyone ask me if I am pregnant (again, if they don't already know).  It's funny to see them first look at my belly if I'm wearing a tighter shirt and then at my face, as if I'm not suppose to notice it.  Anyway, I think I've had a fairly easy pregnancy, sorry to all of you out there who had or are having a really crappy one... I realize that's probably no fun.  I am glad that things seem to be going well and I hope that the ultrasound on Monday says that I am correct in thinking that. :-)

Have a great weekend and I'll post again Monday afternoon with the big news!

8 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

You look great! Enjoy your u/s. The 20w one is the best!!!!

Elizabeth said...

You are such a cute preggo!

Julie said...

Halfway is such a big milestone! I didn't feel much movement at all before 20 weeks, but right around then is when I started feeling lots of kicks. You'll definitely know when you feel one.

Penny said...

You're 20 weeks along and you don't even have a big belly!!!

Hmm...I think you're having a girl!!!

Murdock's mama said...

You're so stinkin adorable! Can't wait for the 2nd! Glad everything is going well! Have a great weekend!

KellyV said...

glad the pregnancy is going well! you're baby bump is just perfect :) can't wait to hear how the 2nd goes!

Lucy Marie said...

I cannot wait to hear the results of your U/S next week! And your belly - so cute and tiny!

Shaina said...

OMG MONDAY!!!!!!! AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I think it's a boy. Not sure why. I just do! I can't wait to hear the big news!!!!