Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Maternity Clothes and some tidbits

I just bought some maternity clothes and now, I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to wearing regular clothes.  Holy comfortable!  Just saying :-)

Happy Wednesday!!!

Last weekend we headed to Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells.  If you've never been there, you're totally missing out!  It's America's Largest Waterpark and is O SO FUN! 

Hubby is building his own telescope.  You've seen his handwork before on speakers, now he's moved to a whole new level.  Here's a picture of his latest speakers that he built and designed, for my Brother & SIL's Wedding gift.
I think they turned out great!

I'm enjoying my time home during the month of July, but I've noticed that it's soooooo easy to get lazy while being home all day long! 

I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow!!!

I start my internship on August 4th and need to get 400 hours in, hopefully before baby comes.

Do any of you own a Flip Video camera?  I'm thinking of purchasing one because I need to do 3 video tapes for my professor of counseling sessions and I think it'd be neat to have around once Baby Crane arrives.

I cannot believe it's almost August.  Where has the summer gone???  

I get to see my bestie Pam next week while she's riding through our town on Ragbri!  Yippy!!!

That's all for now.  Enjoy the beautiful day!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

We just bought a Kodak Zi8, which is very similar to a Flip. R read a lot of reviews and watched some YouTube videos comparing the two and decided on the Kodak. We haven't done a lot with it so far, but we like it already.

The Undomestic Mom said...

Ive been debating getting a flip too! and wow those speakers look amazing!

chelsea said...

We have a flip that we use for personal use and also one that we use at work. They're great, and now that they come in HD, you can't go wrong for a quick little capture of your life. We even got a waterproof case pre-honeymoon and recorded our snorkeling adventure. Love it!!