Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chicken Breasts with Mozzerella Cheese

Earlier this week I decided to try a new chicken dish.  I found this recipe from WeLoveChicken.com

I choose one of their many recipe's and decided on their Chicken Breasts with mozzarella Cheese.  It was simple and actually quite delicious.  I served it on top of rice with a side of steamed broccoli.   Hubby gave it an A- and that means a lot coming from the man who doesn't normally like anything other than his main dishes.

Ingredients:
6 pieces boneless breast of chicken
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 clove garlic
2 eggs
1 bouillon cube
1 can chicken broth
6 slices of Mozzarella cheese
Bread crumbs
Directions:

  1. Dip boneless, skinless chicken breast in bread crumbs and eggs.
  2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil, butter, garlic and melt bouillon cube. Make sure to put heat on low so oil doesn’t burn.
  3. When oil is hot, brown chicken on both sides in oil, increase heat so chicken gets nice and brown on both sides, lower heat and add chicken broth. Simmer until hot.
  4. Add Mozzarella cheese to top chicken.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

wow I actually have all of those ingredients! I might have to make it!
My word verification is: oveness... he he!