August 2nd is the big day my friends! My 20 week ultrasound!!! We've decided to find out if little Monkey is a girl or a boy. We're secretly hoping (not so secretly anymore) that it's a boy, BUT could really careless at this point. We're really hoping for a healthy, normal baby, boy OR girl.
August 2nd at 10:00 cannot come soon enough! I don't know how some of you wait the whole 9 months, more power to you! I'm way to anal for that stuff.
We have decided that if all goes well with this first pregnancy and baby, we will have one more baby. And with that one, we will wait the entire 9 months to find out. I just figure the first one is a surprise in itself and the second one is a bit different because you've been through it before.
So what are your thoughts on the subject? Did you, would you, will you find out what you're having? Why or why not? I think it's each persons preference and that's ok. I actually admire those of you who have the willpower not to find out! :-)
P.S. I'm going to try to put up a poll on the right hand side of my blog (if I can figure it out) so vote!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We decided to find out and it was so amazing!!! I have such a special bond (with my son) now that I know. Currently 23w!
So excited for you guys. I think I want to wait but we'll see when the time actually comes!! Have you talked names yet?
We found out with Ayden and Brett is set on not finding out with the next one...I don't know if I could do it!
But when we found out with Ayden we did it in kind of a fun way! I love sharing it! We asked the ultrasound person to write it down and put it in an envelope! We then went out to dinner after the apt. During the day Brett had gone out and bought a boy and a girl outfit and wrapped them up. He got to look frist then gave me the boy outfit! It was so fun and we could then celebrate, share, talk about it because the ultrasound was done and so was the apt! I recommend that to everyone!!!
I found out with my first two babies, but not because I wanted too because DAD wanted to! But we are in agreement that we absolutely will NOT find out on our last one! I think I'll let my mom find out that way if it's a girl she can buy some stuff for her (since we have all boys right now) but mom will have to keep it a secret!
I want to know when we have babes, but my mother is adamantly against it. weird!
I bet you're having a boy!
I want to know- I don't think I could take that kind of mystery- at least for the first few. Maybe if we rack up a bunch of kids I could have a little mystery. But not at first.
I was the first to complete the survey! woot.
You know that we chose not to find out - I have loved not knowing. I am really enjoying the mystery and excitement of it. I can see myself finding out for the next one, though ... although I don't know if Daddy will let me.
I don't know what we will do when we have kids. Part of me really wants to find out so I can plan and I never like any of the neautral stuff, but yet I really like the idea of a surprise!
Post a Comment