Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy 28th Birthday to my wonderful Husband!  
I am so lucky to be able to spend birthdays and other holidays with this man!

He is hardworking, kind, generous and we have so much fun together!

Here's to celebrating many more years together!!  

I cannot wait to see the amazing father you will be in December!  I'm sure I will fall even more in love with you then!

Happy Birthday from Mommy & Baby! :-)

5 comments:

kBw said...

Aww. Happy Birthday to your sweet husband! XO

Penny said...

Too sweet! =) Happy birthday to him!

My hubby's turning 28 this month, too!! (Just at the end of it, lol!!)

Lucy Marie said...

Happy Birthday daddy to be!

Shaina said...

Awwww yay, happy birthday daddy!

Aubrey S. said...

So sweet. Isn't wonderful to be able to spoil husbands rotten on their birthday? I know your busy with school and summer. When you have time, I've given you an award on my blog: http://high-heeledlove.blogspot.com/2010/07/award-love.html