Wednesday, July 14, 2010

18 Weeks- tomorrow

Holy cow, hard to believe we're at 18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks (tomorrow anyway)
 
Total weight gain: 4.5 lbs so far.... Is that a lot? It feels like a lot!

Maternity clothes?:  Regular clothes are starting to get snug and I've just been wearing skirts and dresses, so those are pretty comfortable.

Sleep: I'm sleeping great at night, just waking up a few times to pee.  Other than that, it's going great.

Cravings:  Salty foods

Best moment this week: Feeling some movements that could be baby kicks... not quite sure! :-)

Movement: Maybe a little, it's hard to tell.

Gender: You're guess is as good as ours!

Labor Signs: No and stay away until December!

Belly Button in or out? In and I hope it stays in

What I miss: Having more energy

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the little things!

Milestones: Well into the 2nd trimester and hear the baby's heartbeat again at our 16 week appointment!

Favorite Moments: Feeling baby kicks (maybe) and my belly getting a bit bigger.  still feeling just chubby, but it's starting to resemble a belly!

In just a little over 2 weeks we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby!!! We cannot wait!  August 2nd, hurry on up!  I think this is the first time EVER that I have wanted summer to fly by! :-) Have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

The Duve Family said...

Bella Bands are great when clothes start to get a little tight! I loved mine!

Brittany Ann said...

You're so tiny for 18 weeks! That's not a lot of weight at all!

And funnily enough...I think I have that brown skirt! Good to know it can transition into maternity!

Lucy Marie said...

Um, 4.5 pounds is NOT a lot. Do not fret! Just be healthy and let your body do what it needs to do. So far, I have gained 23 pounds. I am expecting at least 10-15 more ... it's all a part of it.

Shaina said...

You look super duper fabulous! And wow - 18 weeks already?! Time flies! That baby will be outside of your belly in no time. :)