Friday, July 16, 2010

My Big Brothers Wedding!

This past weekend, my older brother got married, finally!! haha  Just kidding, he's only 28, that's not too bad.  Anyway, he's my only sibling and I didn't even get a sister when I got married, so now I officially have a Sister-in-Law!  Here are a few pics, enjoy!  Hubby and I were both in the wedding and we had a blast!

Congrats Brandon & Natalie!!
Aren't they gorgeous??

Hubby and I with the Bride and Groom

My beautiful Mother and I!

Wedding party..... I didn't have a better pic than this

My wonderful parents
Hubby and I dancing the night away!


Jesse and his BIL

The Newlyweds dancing.  Isn't my brother handsome??

Jesse's parents came to the wedding! It was nice to see him!

Taking a quick break from dancing!

It was a very fun night and everything was beautiful!   Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day you two!  I hope you are enjoying the start of your honeymoon!!

5 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats to your brother...it looks like a beautiful wedding!

Penny said...

Love your dress and the bride's dress! How pretty!!!

Meredith said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

I love that your mom is rocking the blue shoes!

kBw said...

Congratulations to your brother and his beautiful bride! What a beautiful wedding :) I hope you have a great weekend! xo

KellyV said...

Congrats! You all look great - and I love your mom's sassy blue shoes :)