Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Deck

If I haven't mentioned it yet (and you know I have)  we've been VERY busy this summer!  To kick summer off, we decided a new deck was needed.  Hubby and a friend tore down the old gross rotting accident waiting to happen of a  deck.  I think they did an excellent job.  My husband had 2 friends help and his father come for a weekend to finish it off.  Thanks to all who chipped in!!

This is the deck when we first moved in.  It has gotten pretty crap over the 3 years we've been here, as they did not treat it correctly.  

Everything's ready... O and they killed all 5 of my bushes in the process of building this deck!

It's a start!

We're getting there!

Hard at work. This is my FIL and our friend Kaleb

Just standing around I guess.... haha just kidding!

The railing is going up!

Almost finished!

Finished product!  Isn't it beautiful?!?!  I just love it!

Thanks for everyone's hard work that helped us out!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

its great!

Lucy Marie said...

It looks fabulous!

Shaina said...

Um, GOOD POST SUPPORT. Bahaha. Just kidding. The deck looks great!!!!

Comment spam is so whack.