Thursday, September 16, 2010

27 Weeks!

Yes, it has been a week since I've posted and I am so very sorry.  This internship is really kicking my butt and I'm doing my best to keep up with everything else as well.

So, 27 weeks!  I'm pretty excited about this.  It means that next week we start the 3rd trimester!!  I also have my glucose test which I'm hoping goes well. 

I'm up a total of 14-15 lbs and I'm pretty sure my belly button is going to pop out at any second.  Baby boy has been pretty active, but today was an exceptionally quite day for him.  It makes me very nervous, but when I laid down tonight to type this out, I could tell there was some movement in there, so that was reassuring. 

Sleep is still an issue, but I'm getting through it. 

Nothing else new to report this week.  Sorry I'm short on interesting things!  

Here are the pictures I'm sure you're really wanting for!

4 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

eek 3rd trimester is right around the corner!!! Almost there girl! You look GREAT!

Julie said...

Isn't it crazy how time just flies by before you know it? I'm sure it will go even faster when our litte boys get here. I'm struggling with sleep this week too, so I understand. I'm just warning you, the fatigue from 1st trimester comes back in the 3rd. Your belly is so perfectly round and cute!

Lucy Marie said...

yay for being so close to the third trimester. you're rounding the last big corner! I love that top - it looks super super cute on you!

Kristen said...

you are still just about the cutest prego person I'm yet to see!