Monday, February 8, 2010

And the winner is......

No, I'm not talking about the Saints, as gloriously as they played last night.  I'm talking about something bigger! Eh, maybe not bigger than winning Super Bowl 44, as I think the Saints were well deserving and played a terrific game.... Don't get me started on the commercials though.... I was not too impressed this year with most of them.  Not sure if people just didn't want to pay the money for the big time commercials, or maybe it was just me...

Anyway, back to the point of this post!  I used Random.Org to find a winner for my latest giveaway! I'm none to fancy when it comes to this here website..... (Please note the poor grammar was intended) I don't know how to copy and show you the actual number, but trust me? Mmmk?

The lucky winner of a small coupon organizer from GlowGirl is.......... #3

Taryn from The Colorado Desert!!
Taryn said...
Caddy Green and Blue Leaves Fabric is so cute. I loved the black one with swirls the most- but it is the mega sized one. = ) thanks so much!
I follow you in google reader!
So, Taryn, please e-mail me with your address and I will forward it on to Deb at Glowgirl!  
Don't forget, you still get free shipping on your orders with Glowgirl Until February 14th, 2010!  
Thanks for entering!  Have a great Monday!!!
**P.S.  Does anyone know how to do a screen shot of the winning number with random.org?  

4 comments:

Emily said...

I missed this giveaway...Congrats to Taryn!

Lucy Marie said...

Congrats, T. You lucky duck!

Elizabeth said...

Yay for the winner!! :-)

Taryn said...

Seriously? Really? Wow- I kinda feel bad for winning twice . . . but I have had such a crappy week, I will take any good surprises I can get. thanks Kayla.