So, I'm in the mood for a new layout.... I have NO idea what I'm doing and so I will need to enlist the services of someone who is more
intelligent talented in this department than I am!
Does anyone do their own headers or have suggestions of people who could make one for me? I know it'll probably cost me, so I should warn you, I'm
cheap not willing to pay an arm and a leg for one.... With that said, maybe I'll just have to keep my plain old simple one, but we shall see!
Send me your suggestions! Help girl out! :-)
2 comments:
I had Cori from Scrap-E-Blog make our header to match the already free background I had. She was great...super fast and it cost $3...can't go wrong! I have her button on the left hand column of my blog...it's worth checking out!
Go to this website:
http://beautifulblogdesigns.blogspot.com/
There are buttons on the top that say Free Templates and Free Backgrounds...Click either one and a list of all the blogs and websites that have free layouts and backgrounds!! I love them!
Post a Comment