Without further ado..... Check out the amazing giveaway I have in-store for you!
Deb at one my favorite Etsy stores is graciously giving one lucky winner from Livin' the Great Life their very own Coupon holder, courtesy of Glowgirl- Eco--friendly coupon organizers, sandwich baggies & Carry-all totes. The lucky winner will get to choose any one of the small size coupon organizer from her store! She has a ton of amazing cute styles of coupon bags to choose from! (Plus a lot of other cute things as well!)
How cute are these things?? I bought mine last year and I use it all the time!
I know a lot of you love using coupons and I've found that using this amazing bag helps me keep them organized so that I can go right to the coupon I want to use. I also keep important receipts in here towards the back and other punch cards that I may need for some stores.
Glowgirl is also giving Livin' the Great Life followers Free shipping when you buy from her store! So, if you are not the lucky winner, please head on over to her shop and pick something up for yourself anyway! Just mention the blog: www.jesseandkaylacrane.blogspot.com or Livin' the Great Life in the comments section and she will credit the shipping right back to you! It's that easy! (Hurry, offer only lasts until Valentines day! 2/14/2010!)
How to enter?
1 entry- Head on over to Glowgirl's shop and tell me which small size organizer is your favorite!
1 additional entry's- Become a follower of Livin' the Great Life or tell me you already are one
1 additional entry's- Become a Facebook fan of Glowgirl and/or sign up for her quarterly newsletter
1 additional entry's- Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment telling me where to go to read about it
2 additional entry's- Buy something from Glowgirl's shop, come back here and tell me what you bought. (I'll verify this from Deb at Glowgirl)
That means you can have a total of 6 entries! So, what are you waiting for! Enter the giveaway to win one of these uber cute coupon organizers!
Giveaway will end at 5:00pm CST Sunday February 7th, 2010.


7 comments:
OH so fun. I'm always thinking there has to be a better way to take my coupons to the store than a plastic bag :)
I love the Coupon organizer holder caddy Teal Geometric Octagons Fabric.
I'm a follower!
Have a great day :)
Caddy Green and Blue Leaves Fabric is so cute. I loved the black one with swirls the most- but it is the mega sized one. = )
thanks so much!
I follow you in google reader!
I love the Black White Floral Vine Floral one! And I am a follower.
I so need to start buying the Sunday paper so I can get some coupons!
So fun! I'd have to say the one with the pink fleur de lis is my favorite! And of course I'm a follower:)
SUPER VUTE! I like the Caddy Green and Blue Leaves Fabric!!
these are awesome! I love the batik blue rainbow one. I became a follower of your blog and I joined Glowgirls facebook page!
Post a Comment