Saturday, February 27, 2010

Awards!



Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to some of these, I've been pretty busy with grad work and well just life!  So thanks and I hope you enjoy learning a bit more about me! :-) Happy Friday! (Well, almost Saturday!)


Vee over at Everyday Kings 2003 was gracious enough to nominate me for the Beautiful Blogger award!  She's has a beautiful family and it is so fun following along on her journey! This is only my second award ever, so thank you thank you thank you! :-) 



The Rules:

1. Thank then link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4. State 7 Things about yourself!
In no particular order.....


So, 15 Bloggers.... I'm going to be cheese and say that I find each and every one of you beautiful!  That's why I follow you!!  So, with that said, please, if you haven't gotten this award, I want to know 7 things about you! So, grab the button and fill us in! :-)
Okay, and now 7 things about myself:

1. I sometimes share too much of what my mind is thinking....
2. I love cleaning, if I'm in the right mood.
3. I am obsessed with my tv shows and frankly, it sickening how many I watch.
4. Scrapbooking is something I love to do, but rarely find time to do it!
5. One of my goals is to meet some of my bloggy friends in real life
6. I sometimes tell people I'm allergic to nuts because I dislike them too much but then end up telling them I am joking because I feel bad for those who do have that allergy.
7. I did gymnastics for 14 years and wish I would have never quit!  P.S.  I've been to gymnastics meets with Shawn Johnson...(One of the Olympic gold medalists!, though she's younger than I am... I totally remember seeing her!) 

 Cat at Nashville Newlyweds awarded me the You're going Places Baby award!  Cat is newly married and become quite the bloggy friend.  She's all about fitness, so direct your healthy questions her way!

Here are the rules:


* Link back to the blogger who sent you this award
* Post where you would like to be in 10 years
* Pass it on to 5 other special bloggers!



In 10 years I'd like to be a mommy to two beautiful children, falling more in love with my husband than ever before, a successful high school counselor and happy!

Again, anyone wanting to do this award, please please please do it! I love all of you so much! 
:-)


Meredith at La Buena Vida presented the Happy 101 Award!  Mer is a pro at photography and all things mommy!  She's a great friend and I love reading her blog! Head on over! 

This rules of this award is to list 10 things that make me happy. Like Mer, I'm taking things literally, and listing things, rather than people/emotions.

1)  Scrapbooking.  I don't have much time to devote to it, but I hope to get back to it soon!

2)  Photography- I'd really like to become good at this!  We recently bought our very first SLR camera and I'm trying to learn how to use it!

3)  Lazy nights in at home-  This is something that I really love to do.  It's relaxing and exactly the way I like to spend the weekends.... Most of the time!

4) Cooking & Baking- I've been trying to use some new recipes lately to shake things up.

5) Running- This is something I'd like to get better at.  I love running and would someday like to run a 1/2 marathon! 

6)  Brownies- Enough said!

7)  Snail Mail-  There is something so wonderful about getting a special something in the mail!  I just love it!

8)  Blogging- I'm still not blogging as much as I'd like to, but it's been a busy year!

9)  Summer-  I absolutely LOVE summer.  Everything about it!

10)  Candles- At all times, there's probably at least one candle burning at our home! It makes the house smell so delicious!

Ok, I'll tag some people for this one.... Just because I think I cheated on the last two awards! :-)

1) Katie at Loves of Life 
2) Lucy at Lucy's Life
3) Vee at Everyday Kings
4) Shaina at Post Smith
5) Summer at B is for Brown
7) Abby at Nanny2Four
9) Taryn at The Colorado Desert 
10) Ria at Life as a Wife


Have fun and thanks again to all those to nominated me! I love reading each and every one of your blogs!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!

4 comments:

Mateya said...

Ah...I did gymnastics for many years too! I miss it so much! :)

Lucy Marie said...

Loved getting to read all these details about you! Thanks for thinking of me.

Taryn said...

You have seen Mrs. Johnson?! Dang girl. That is sweet.

Almost as sweet as giving me an award. You are the best. Thanks.

Shaina said...

Awwww thanks!!!!!