Holy crap ladies! I cannot believe I missed my One year blogiversary! (or however you spell it!) It came and went without a thought!
Back then, I had no idea what I was going to write or even why I was starting a blog in the first place. Hubby thought I was crazy and I figured nobody would care what I had to say.
However; there are some of you out there that really do care! Some of you who comment on every post and brighten my day! Some of you who have even helped me out along the way! I've met people who live in other states, I've only dreamed of visiting and people who live in my very own state! I've even met one blogger , recently, who seems like my long lost sister! We have so much in common, it's scary!
I have to say that I've been presently surprised by the blog world. I have found answers to questions I've had, been corrected on some things I thought I knew, learned some great recipes and even made some new friends along the way!
So thank you to those of you who have chosen to follow me on this journey! I hope I have not disappointed you! I'm hoping that 2010 brings so much more than 2009 ever thought of bringing! So, sit back and relax, 2010 is going to be an amazing ride!
Happy Friday everyone!
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!! you have until 5:00pm CST Sunday February 7th, 2010.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh Happy Blogiversary!! I enjoy reading it, so I'm glad you started :)
Isn't it great how we meet so many cool people through blogging? I love it!
And I missed my blogiversary last year too, no worries.
One year!! How awesome!! I am so happy for you!! :-) It wonderful to meet so many great people in the world!
Congrats on the one year of blogging! I haven't been doign it very long but I love it!
Yay! Happy one year! I have to say, I really enjoy reading your blog!
Jamie
Happy Blogaversary! xoxoxoxo
Happy Blogaversary! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
Happy Belated Blog Birthday, my friend!
Wooo! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment