Monday, February 1, 2010

Things to come

I smell something exciting coming this week to Livin the Great Life!  You may just want to stick around to find out!

I'm talking, something you will not want to miss, exciting.

Do you use coupons?  Do you like saving money using them?  Maybe I can help you in your search to save money while shopping..... We shall see! 

Stick around and I will reveal the exciting surprise on Wednesday! :-)

Hint...... I'm pretty sure I gave it away by my label.... haha

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yay!! looking forward to it!!

Carol said...

I just had to leave a comment after reading a comment you wrote about the Bix 7 in Davenport. It totally brought me back to my chiropractic college days back in the late 80's and early 90's. The Bix was huge!! Thanks for the sweet reminder.

Blessings,
Carol

Kristen said...

can't wait for Wednesday! :)

Shaina said...

Ooooh exciting, I love coupons!!!

Lucy Marie said...

You and your surprises! Just TELL me already :)

Taryn said...

Coupons- I find that I buy stuff I wouldn't normally buy just because I have the coupon for it. I think it is also different because we don't buy much processed food- so there are not quite as many coupons for flour or stuff like that.

But I could just suck at it. = )