Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm watching TV at work....

We've recently undergone a bit of construction at my office.  We have had new windows installed, new paint, new drop down ceilings and the latest, new computers!

As exciting as this might be, I'm beginning to think my LASIK may go down the tube from these new monitors.  These babies are ginormous! HUGE!  They are 21.5" wide.  I kid you not, these puppies are a mere 5.9" smaller than my living room TV.  I feel as if I'm sitting on top of my screen now.  My mom always told me not to sit too close to the TV, but now, I don't think I have a choice.  It's ridiculous!  As much as I'm going to love having a new computer that doesn't crash every time I open up Explorer (I work in non-profit people, we cannot afford anything!), it's going to be a big adjustment because I'm running out of room on my desk!

In other news:

In one hour & 15 minutes I will be enjoying the start to my weekend!  Yes, I know many of you get a 3 day weekend, I am not lucky enough to get President's Day off, so I decided to take tomorrow off to get a few things done.  I'm taking Josie to the vet and then heading to the chiropractor to see if she can't help me out.

After that, I will be cleaning, doing laundry and getting ready for our first night out of the weekend!  We're headed to dinner with a couple and I am so excited!  It's going to be a great night.

Tonight is also another new Grey's episode!  I'm pretty excited about that.  Even though it's gotten pretty weird, I'm still hanging in there.

I'll probably have a weekend post for you tomorrow, but in case I don't, have a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

Katie S said...

Soooo glad I just read this blog!! I totally forgot about the new Grey's tonight...Have a fabulous weekend!!

Mateya said...

I am excited about Grey's tonight too, but I am with you...it is getting a little weird! Oh well, what else better do I have to do on a Thursday night right? :)

Penny said...

Grey's has gotten weirdER?!! Lol!!! I stopped watching it last season, basically because I was made Izzy didn't die. ;)

Elizabeth said...

Have a great weekend! Always great to take a day off to play catch up!!

beckylbranch said...

Enjoy your long weekend and have a great Valentines day!!!! <3 Becky