-Friday night we had a game night where we played a game called "Celebrity" which was so much fun. About 12 people came over, brought snacks and beer and we played for bout 4 hours! It was such a good time. Though, it completely screwed up my sleeping schedule because we went to bed at 2:00am!! That's late for this
-I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this grad work! I'm getting there, slowly but surly!
-Please maybe, if you have an extra moment, say a little prayer... I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps about some things and I could really use an uplifting word or two. Don't worry, it shall pass.....
-Monday's over, I'm pretty excited about this. I thought it.would.never.end!
-I'm updating our movie Queue, has anyone seen any super good movies lately? This weekend we watched: City of Ember (B-), Gamer (B-), & Angels and Demons (B). so so movies, nothing too over the top.
-That's all for now, I'm heading to bed early in hopes of catching up on some sleep that I missed this weekend! Hope you all had a fantastic Monday!
9 comments:
Thinking about you.. hope your spirits are lifted soon!
Keep your head up! :-) Will be thinking of you!! Good thing monday is almost over!!! :-)
here's to a happy end to the week! :)
Saying a prayer for you! Hope you were able to catch up on your sleep!
Thinking of you Kayla! No worries..it's sunny today..sun make [almost] EVERYTHING better! :) We'll have to check out that game next time! I love big group games!
You've got my prayers, sister!
Grad school? Been there, done that. Definitely takes lot of hardwork but I'm sure you can do it! Just keep looking forward to your graduation day!
Sending lots of good thoughts your way!!
I see the barest hint of a light...but it's still so far away...I feel your pain. =)
Post a Comment