Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alright you American Idol watchers

What do you think of this year's American Idol?!?!  Are you loving the judges, the contestants, the fact that there's no themes each week, etc.... 

 
 Don't hate, I know it's not the most recent picture, but it's what I could find

Share it!  Because is it just me, is probably by far, the worst season.... First, I have not been truly impressed, though they are all far better than I am, the contestants in years past have been sooooo incredible and amazing.  I have yet to choose my absolute favorites, because honestly... I am not sure if I really really really like any of them.

So, dish, please! mmk Thanks

6 comments:

Mateya said...

Ugh I don't have any favorites yet either because I think they all kind of stink! They gotta start picking it up!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I like DiDi and Bowersocks. So far, thats really all I can say :) I'm a day behind though, so we are currently watching the guys perform. They usually suck in the top 20's...when they get down to top 12 they are a lot better and so much more experienced, I find.

Lucy Marie said...

I think the contestants this year suck, in comparison to most years. Although, I do think the winner will be a girl. The girls seem to be much better than the guys. I like Ellen but I am starting to dislike Kara. At first, when they brought her one, I thought she was refreshing because Paula annoyed me so much but now I think Kara is getting more and more like Paula (i.e. saying a whole bunch of mish mashed words that kind of don't mean anything). We'll see where the season goes! I will probably get more into now that they are narrowing the contestant pool down a bit.

Julie said...

I'm pretty frustrated with this season so far. I told R last night that I'm tempted to stop watching this season. It seems like everyone I do like the judges hate and everyone I don't like the judges praise. I really hate how the judges push their agenda so the fans will vote how they want them to.

Kait said...

I am really not *loving* anyone just yet, but Dewyze is alright :)

And I agree, this has got to be the worst season ever! Kara drives me nutso but the rest I don't mind :)

Lyryn said...

I'm not a fan this year... I think it's just getting worse. I don't know....