Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The one with the Birthday present

Given it's a week until my birthday, I figure I would share the conversation I had with hubby yesterday regarding my birthday present.

Hubby: So, I ordered your birthday present
Me: Great, can't wait to see it.
Hubby: I got you a blue tooth that you'll really like. It only weighs 8 grams but if you don't like it, you can return it.
Me: Wow, thanks for ruining the surprise, my birthdays not for another week!
Hubby; O, yeah sorry.

Well at least I will know I like it i suppose! Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Ha! What a guy ... he didn't even try to keep it a surprise!

Jen said...

LOL that's funny! Guys can never keep birthday gifts a surprise!

Elizabeth said...

haha!! You are getting a great gift tho! :-)

Mateya said...

Haha wow! Nothing like a surprise huh ;)

Meredith said...

LOL! Guys are so bad with surprises!

Murdock's mama said...

LOL This is too funny! Adam usually runs out early the morning of my Birthday and grabs something. He gives it to me without any wrapping or anything! :/

Sass said...

hahaha!
Men!!

Shaina said...

Ha! That's such a man thing to do, isn't it?