In light of my birthday rolling around the corner, I stole this Pre-birthday survey from Rasha, head on over and check her out! She’s celebrating her 21st birthday in just a couple short days… O what it was like to turn 21! Haha:-) Happy Birthday Rasha!!
How many birthdays have you celebrated so far? – Well… So far I’ve celebrated 24, but I’m about to celebrate my 25th!
When is your next one coming up? – 6 days after today! (April 6th!)
If you could get anything, realistically speaking, what would you ask for? – A road bike so that I could do Ragbrai!
If you could ask for something magic or like superpowers, which kind? - To be invisible whenever I want! It’d be pretty sneaky, that’s for sure!
Who do you want to be with during your birthdays? – Family and Friends
How do you plan to celebrate your upcoming birthday? – Well it’s on a Tuesday, so nothing too crazy. We’re going out to eat the weekend before to celebrate.
What was the worst present you ever got on a birthday? – Ya know.. I’ve never really gotten any bad presents because people usually ask what I want.
What was the worst birthday fiasco you ever had? – Was suppose to celebrate my 21st with tons of friends on a Bar Crawl…. Ended up getting laryngitis the night before/day of…. Not cool. Needless to say, I couldn’t go!
Did you ever purposely give someone a crappy gift? – Hmm….. I don’t think so.
Who would you never ever ever want to attend your birthday? – I have a few names in mind…. But it would be so very odd if they wanted to spend my birthday with me too, so it all works out.
What was the best birthday present you’ve ever received? - $50 on my 10th Birthday. It was like I won the lottery!
What was the best birthday you’ve ever had? – Hmmm…. Probably my 16th. Mom and Dad let me have a huge party at our house with tons of friends and it was great to see that many people want to celebrate with me! Plus, I could finally drive!!
Why was it so great? – My long lost friend came to the party and I hadn’t seen him in years. Plus, tons of upperclassmen came to my party! Haha
What is your fave birthday activity, even if you havent done it (yet)? – Riding in a hot air balloon!
Who would you love to come to your birthday to celebrate with you? All of my family.
What did your family do to celebrate your birth? – Um…. I can’t say that I remember… I think there were “It’s a girl” cigars, but beyond that I have no idea.
What happened for your sweet 16th birthday? – See above, for best birthday ever.
Would you be okay with dying on your birthday? – Well, I suppose it would be an easy way for people to tell how old I was…. And it would make my life come complete circle, but it’s kind of weird to think about. I suppose however/whenever God wants it to happen, it will happen.
2 comments:
Fun! I hope this birthday coming up is one to remember (in a good way - no laryngitis please).
you don't need a road bike to do RAGBRAI - i did it the first year with a hybrid!
Post a Comment