Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Fail and a b-day wish list

As I was writing up two exciting posts for you all, I headed to my camera to upload some photos.. Only to discover there was no memory card inside because hubby took it out and put it in our mini camera which has been borrowed until next Wednesday...

Needless to say, it was a huge failure and I will not be able to share our fabulous find or my other surprise for you.  I know it'll be hard, but you'll just have to wait and find out.

So since I am not able to post what I originally wanted to post, your stuck with a birthday list, given my birthday is two weeks away! (cough Hubby cough)

1.  Blue Tooth


2. No, it's not a pager, though it sure looks like one!  It's a Bluetooth for your car


3.  Wine rack (obviously)

4. Another wine rack, I just love the color of this one.

5.  I've always wanted one of these.  

There are a few other things I want, but I cannot think of them right now.  I'm pretty sure I know what I'm getting already from the hubby, but I could still be surprised.  :-)  Have a great Tuesday tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

BOO! I hate waiting! :)
I love those wine racks...I found one I want too..maybe someday!

Brittany Ann said...

I've been jonesing for a wine rack, too!

Pamibelle said...

Love the wine racks and that our birthdays are one day apart :)

Elizabeth said...

I love haiving my wine rack!! :-)

Sass said...

I love that wine rack!!

I love ours actually, it's one of my favourite pieces of furniture we have!!

Sass!
♥