If anyone knows anything about me, they know how much I love me some water. You’ll never catch me without a bottle or glass of water. I found a 55+oz water bottle that I’ve been using for the past few months. I fill it up once a day and drink it all (or at least most of it), then I head home after work and usually drink more water to workout or just because I'm thirsty. (My mom always said that when you feel hungry, just drink some water, you may just be dehydrated.... Well God knows, I'm definitely not dehydrated...)
Anyway, back to my humongo water bottle... It says BPA Free on it, but it has a #7 on the bottom which scares me. Apparently #’s 3, 6 & 7 are the bad numbers and you want to watch out for those because they are full of nasty chemicals which can cause cancer and other awful health problems.
Now, I don’t know about you, but I try to an extent to make safe choices. Whether it is what water bottle I drink from or where I buy my meat or what kind of meat it is (Don’t get me started on that 80-20 crap…., that’s a post for a different day)
With my new running kick, I want to try to “kick” other habits to the curb such as this water bottle that
“probably” won’t kill me, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
“probably” won’t kill me, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
On that note, I’ve been researching water bottles. Some are fairly inexpensive while others reach upwards of $30-40 for one. At first, I thought this is crazy, who would pay $30 for a water bottle, until I considered becoming one of those people.
AND when I found Klean Kanteen, I think I fell in love. Now, I’ve never tried this water bottle, but I’m willing to try it. Heck if it’s safe, then why not? I think it would last a long time too. They are stainless steel and do not have any harmful chemicals in them.
Does anyone have a Kleen Kanteen? What do you think about it? Would you recommend it? I think I’m going to treat myself to one for my birthday, maybe…. Or maybe Hubby has already purchased said water bottle (cough 40oz Kanteen Class cough) thankyouverymuch!
So, help a girl out…. What are your thoughts on the Kleen Kanteen? Would you shell out $30 for one? Maybe if/when I receive one, I’ll do a little review for you!

4 comments:
I had one of these water bottles while I was in India. Seriously it is a great purchase and I don't think you will regret it.
Would you hate me if I admitted to buying PLASTIC bottles of water?! :(
I love mine, and love drinking my water out of it, I actually got a FREE one today at work!! yay!!
We've looked into these a few times. Please let me know what you think if you get one.
Post a Comment