Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Five




One of my lovelies, Abby from Murdock's Mama  tagged me to answer these 5 fun questions with 5 answers each. 


Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- I was almost 20…. Gahhh I cannot believe it
- I had owned my own house for just over a year
- I was a sophomore in college
- I was single
- I was loving life, had great friends and an amazing roommate!


Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
- Go to the Chiropractor
- Have lunch with my mama! 
- Take my two cousins to a movie…
- Get in a little exercise
- Celebrate my Grandfathers 80th birthday!


Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Beef Jerkey
- Chex Mix
- Pickles
- Pretzels
- Ice Cream


Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
- Dubuque
- Cedar Falls
- Dubuque
- Waterloo
- Not sure where the future will take us J


Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off our current home, my parents home, my brother & sis-in-laws home and my in-law’s home.
- Build on to our home.
- Start my own business
- Donate to my two favorite charities
- Invest for the future

The 5 lovely ladies I tag are:
1)  Happy Dash from Happy Day World
2)  Risa at Diva in the Midwest
3)  Ria at Life as a Wife

3 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

YAY!! Thanks for participating...that was QUICK! :)

Lucy Marie said...

Fun! I lived in a city called Waterloo, too ... but I have a feeling it was a different one :)

Elizabeth said...

Yay for living in IOWA!!! I am catching up on blog reading...got behind this week...crazy at work!! Have a wonderful weekend!!