Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tidbits....

Do you know what who has been using her husbands manly smelling body wash for the past three days because she was too lazy to go out and buy some for herself? ----> This Girl

Do you know who decided it would be a good idea to stop at Target to get some things to make for dinner, only upon arriving home realized she forgot the main ingredient she went in for? -----> This Girl

Do you know who left work an hour early to meet the gas man haha  even though she knew that her husband had gotten home early & taken care of it, just so she could leave because she was losing her mind? --> This Girl

Do you know who already put her notice in at work even though she's not leaving until June 1st?---This Girl

Ever feel like you're in over your head?  Yeah, that's how I'm feeling, but it's ok... It'll get better! 

Happy Friday!  And just because I can:  a picture of our two wonderful babies!

Allie & Josie

5 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

What happens in June, again? Why are you leaving? I must have missed some important announcement!

Lucy Marie said...

I am with Britt - I also didn't know you were leaving your job? What's going on?

And using your hubby's bodywash - ain't noooooooo shame in that girl. I don't know how many weeks I've spent using his deodorant b/c I am too lazy to go out and buy some.

Murdock's mama said...

This post is too cute! I hope the weekend gives you a fresh start!
Abby

Kristen said...

you've got some pretty cats! Love the post!

chelsea said...

Haha - too funny that we did the same thing and posted about it just days apart!!