Monday, March 8, 2010

It's in the mail

Well ladies (and gents if you're out there), my application materials are in the mail for the two open positions!!


Wish me luck, say a prayer, do a dance, whatever you do to make things happen, send a little my way, would ya?!? :-)

8 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

good luck hun!!

Meredith said...

Sending good luck and prayers your way!

Lucy Marie said...

prayers coming your way!

Penny said...

Just prayed for you! I know this can be a tedious, stressful process, and I hope everything goes wonderfully for you!

Taryn said...

I will be thinking of you! (It really will be silent prayers- but for some reason I don't like to say I will pray for you. weird.)

Mateya said...

Good luck! Prayers and happy thoughts!

Brittany Ann said...

Good luck! Prayers! And tons of good thoughts! Go Kayla!

Elizabeth said...

I will be praying for you!! Yay!!