Friday, March 5, 2010

Update

So, some of you have asked about this post and the fact that I gave my notice at work.  I should clarify!

I have NOT YET gotten a position as a school counselor, however; even if I don't find one, I will need to do my internship this fall/spring to get my hours.

That being said, I am still applying for those positions when they open and I am still seriously hoping for one, but I am soooooo thrilled to be finished at my current job.  There is so much that goes on here that is unbelievable.  I know that there will always be "those people" where you work, but I think when I'm in a position I truly love, I will not be frazzled by those people "as much".  :-)

My last day at this job is June 1st. Not a day soon enough!  I'll finish my classes in June, have July off (yippy!) and then start either my job (hopefully!) or my internship in August.  So, wish me luck!!

Thanks for asking and I hope I cleared up any confusion!

2 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

It all makes sense now. Thanks for the update. I'll be praying you are able to find something!

Elizabeth said...

Best of luck to you!! Hope it all turns out for you!!