Friday, March 19, 2010

Come on Hollywood!

Dear Jesse James:

What were you thinking?  You're a bad ass motorcycle man, with tattoo sleeves and quite a catch on your arm.  Come on!!  Open your eyes and see the beautiful, talented, wonderful women you "had/have?" by your side!  Nothing is worse than breaking that bond, she adored you.  Are you blind, or was your ego hurt when she won that amazing award??  Did the ink go to your brain or could you not let her have her moment for more than a week?  And seriously, 11 months?  You cheated on this fantastic women with some trashy girl for 11 months??  I'm beyond disgusted and quite frankly appalled.

I use to think you were pretty cool, given my husband's name is Jesse and he loves motorcycles too.  You had it all, fame, glory, your dream job, a perfect romance with a wonderful woman and it just wasn't enough?  Needless to say, you have just been banished to my "list", a list where no one wants to be, a list where you probably cannot come back from and a list labeled as a cheat, a fraud and well, it has to be said, a loser.

So, I really truly hope she doesn't take you back, because she's worth so much more than that.  She has her dignity and truthfully, you cheated on her, so she's better off without you.

Sincerely,
Not your fan.

For those of you who do not know who Jesse James is:


And his amazing soon to be ex wife Sandra Bullock:


 They were quite good together and they had it all.  Too bad he screwed it up..... Sorry Sandra... :-(

On another note, Happy Friday! :-)



7 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I was shocked and disappointed when I heard this yesterday on the news. Not cool, Jesse.

Summer Athena said...

so disappointed in him too.

:(

Elizabeth said...

This is REALLY SAD, I heard about this the other day and broke my heart!! Ahhhh.....poor girl!

Alissa said...

I know seriously! What was he thinking, well obviously he wasn't poor Sandra!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Hey Kayla! Thanks for the comment :) Josh and I live in MN. My friend Heidi is from IA and is living there currently... we drove down to take engagement pictures. The wedding is in August, but I am not their photographer. Just attending the wedding. :)

Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend --- What part of Iowa are you from??

-Ria

Kristen said...

I am greatly bothered by his infidelity. So sad! He's also on my "list"... not a good place to be!

Fuegita said...

This is so sad. I don't get why these celebrities can't be faithful especially to someone as awesome as Sandra Bullock. First Hugh Grant, then Tiger, now him. Well prolly a ton of others in there. It's sad