Last week drug on like you would not believe! I've been using my vacation time up, since I've given my notice and I find myself having a lot of 4 day weeks :-)
Last week was one of the few weeks in which I had a 5 day work week. This week is yet another 4 day work week, followed by a 4 day weekend and another 4 day work week! I'm loving it! I could really get use to this.
This weekend was spent watching my Panthers play on Friday night with two of my good friends while drinking Woodchuck Cider. Delicious! Then I spent Friday with my family for my Grandfathers 80th birthday!
Can you believe what it would be like to be 80? I mean really, look at all of the advances in the last 50 years! What do you think it'll be like in another 50 years? That would put me at 75 and I guarantee, we'll be like our grandparents, talking about what it was like "back when" and how we "walked up hill both ways in 4 feet of snow to school everyday." I just think it's crazy to think about how far we have come and how far we will be from now in another 50 years.
Anyway, I have a few more updates for you, but I'll save it for another day. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I cannot wait to catch up on your blogs! Happy Easter week!!
5 comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend...and you even posted about it before Thursday! :) This week will be great...we're supposed to have AWESOME weather!
Gotta love short work weeks!
WOW 80th?!?!? SUPER!!! Happy Birthday to your grandfather!! so sweet! I miss mine! they all passed many years ago! :(
Yay for Long weekends!...
Though I haven't been at work for ages coz of my stupid laryngitis!
Have a wonderful easter!!
Four day work week!! Gotta love that!!
Post a Comment