So, I have a lot of pictures to take from my good friend, Katie's wedding that was on May 9th... I'm terrible at posting pics on here, because for some reason it takes me forever! Anyway, this past weekend was another eventful weekend!
Friday night, Jesse and I finally got to have a night in. I actually did some shopping while he worked a few hours of overtime and when he got home, we ordered pizza for dinner and plopped in front of our ginormous tv (READ: 93" of tv....) I can't even remember what we watched, but since our PS3 is on the fritz and is our only Bluray player, we cannot watch our Netflix.... My hubby decided that we needed to order all of them in Blu Ray because it's better picture quality.... Yada yada yada.... Well I say DVD's are better than no movie at all! Anyway, I fell asleep pretty early, so I suppose putting in a movie wouldn't have helped me any...
Saturday, I left bright and early for my friend Bri's wedding shower. It was about an hour & 1/2 drive back home for her shower. It was so good to see her as I haven't seen her since October and she recently had a little baby girl named, Quinn, who is the cutest thing you've ever seen!! (sorry, I'm a bad photographer, no pictures.... Maybe I'll find one and put it up here) Then I did a bit of shopping with my mom and bought this and this for our trip to Vegas in July!
*Side story: My grandma turns 79 this July and said to my mom "I'd like to go to Vegas one last time before I die..." I thought it was the most morbid thing she's ever seen, given that she looks to be about 55 and is healthier than any other 79 year old out there..... But I suppose she thinks a lot differently than I do. Back in her day, it was a miracle if people lived to their 60's so I'm sure she thinks she's doing quite well! Anyway, my mom has 6 sisters and 2 brothers, so it's a big family. I have about 30 cousins and about 20 second cousins..... So, with that being said we are getting a big group of my aunts and girl cousins to go. I think we've mustered up about 20 girls to go already! I'm so excited, I've never been to Vegas, but I hear it's amazing... I'm not a huge gambeler, so I'm not even sure how much money to take.... We're staying here, which I've heard is very nice. Needless to say, I'm pretty darn excited! If all goes well, the hubby and I might plan a New Years Eve trip there!
Ok back to my weekend! :-)
After shopping, I headed back to my parents to get ready for my friend Molly's wedding. Hubby couldn't come with me because he was putting in some serious overtime hours, and well I figure a lot of people are getting laid off, we better take advantage of the overtime pay while we can! Molly's wedding was so beautiful! She was such a beautiful bride and once again, I forgot my camera! Sorry guys.... Don't hate me! I'll get better! We've been talking about getting a really nice camera, one that takes great pictures inside and out. Our current camera, a Cannon SD450 is quite outdated.... I believe my husband bought it in 05.... So it's time for a new one!
Ok So after the wedding, I headed back out to my parents. We watched a movie, and I fell asleep, what a surprise.
Sunday, my mom and I went to breakfast, then to Target to do some last minute shopping. I was home in enough time to get ready to go play sand v-ball with some friends. We played for a few hours and then we made dinner and I crashed right away....
I'm so ready for a weekend at home! Next weekend we'll be in Indiana and then finally we'll get to spend some time at home. So, I hope to get all of my planting done before my classes start on June 4th!!
What did you guys do? Any suggestions on nice camera's or things to do while we are in Vegas? I'm sure I'll talk more about the trip when it gets closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment