Friday, May 29, 2009

Upcoming weekend agenda

This weekend I plan to do this:

Friday:
Grill out with about 8-10 friends, having a few drinks
and enjoying the beautiful weather we are having.

Saturday:
Sleep in (Finally!!!), get some shopping done, finish cleaning the house
and doing Laundry. Saturday night date night with my husband
(o, how I look forward to these babies!) We will
be seeing the new Terminator Movie.... I know I know,
but it was his choice and it could be worse!

Sunday:
Sleeping in, yet again, finishing up that housework, and FINALLY
buying and planting my flowers!
I've decided that I've waited long enough and things are
looking too bare for my taste lately!

I will try to upload pics of last weekends adventures, as well as,
pictures of my newly planted beauties! On a side note, I will also
need to take a picture of the beautiful flower box
my hubby made me! He is an engineer
and I know it doesn't take an engineer to build a flower box,
but he made it removable and everything! So, I'm pretty impressed
and thankful to say the least!


Also, does anyone have a Apple shuffle? Would you recommend just paying the extra to get a nano? I have a nano, but my husband wants to use it. I just need something for running and I thought maybe a shuffle would be better.... Any thoughts?!!?!?

5 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I have a shuffle and it works fine for me. I mostly just use it for walking and running. Sometimes it sucks that you can't see what song is playing, but whenever I'm itching to hear a certain song, I just take it off shuffle and then flip through until I find the song because they go on in alphabetical order of the artist usually.

Meredith said...

I have a shuffle too, and it works for me as well. Personally, I couldn't justify spending more for a nano...and if I were bumping up to a nano, I'd rather bump up to a full size one anyway since it's not that much more than a nano...

I've heard that the new shuffle will talk to you and tell you what song is playing...

Kayla said...

Really!?! That'd be very neat if it talked to me! I'm leaning towards a shuffle, for obvious reasons. It's hard to look at it to see whats playing while running anyway. Thanks for the info!

Risa said...

I think the shuffle is super cute and compact. I have an iPod Touch (work gift) and it's a bit large to run with but I usually just hold it. I used to have a nano and that still was large.

Nanos and touches are good for movies and traveling but I think if you're really going to use it JUST for running, go with the shuffle.

Kayla said...

Thanks ladies! I went out and purchased my very own shuffle thanks to your wonderful comments! :-) I ran with it on Sunday and LOVED IT! :-)