Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
So, I'm pretty darn excited about this.... I actually won one of Fantabulously Frugal'sgiveaways!!! Go over and check her out, it's pretty freaking awesome! :-)
If you go here, you can see that I actually did win!
Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
3 comments:
How exciting! Congrats!
Congrats! Looks like a nice prize!
You lucky duck! I totally wanted that one. Well, okay, I want all of Lisa's giveaways!
Post a Comment