Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trying to waste some time

Shaina over at Post Smith posted the quiz below and I decided I needed a mid-day break from my work... So, here it is! :-) Enjoy!

A - Age: 24

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming and dusting.... Hate hate hate them!

D - Dog's name: Bear

E - Essential start your day item: A goodbye kiss from my hubby, a nice long shower, some computer time and some Honey Nut Cheerios

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: White gold

H - Height: 5'0" Very short, I know..... I never got that 4th-8th grade growing spurt

I - Instruments you play: I "playED" piano, viola, Saxophone, and clarinet.... None of which I still play today.... Such a waste, I know....

J - Job title: Mentor Coordinator.... Dream Job Title: School Counselor (2 more years and my masters is finished! yeahhh)

K - Kid(s): Currently, zero.... Someday 2

L - Living arrangements: Our 3 bedroom, 1 bath home (with Jesse, Bear, and our 2 cats, Josie & Allie)

M - Mom's name: Joleen

N - Nicknames: Gosh.... I have a lot.. K, K-LA, K-Jo, KK, Kbert, Bert, etc...

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None! (Knock on wood)

P - Pet Peeve: hmmm..... Probably people who think they know it all.... and argue all the time. I like to argue, but I make sure I am right when I argue...

Q - Quote from a movie: I honestly cannot think of one off the top of my head!

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: One brother and one brother-in-law

T - Time you wake up: During the week I set my alarm for 6:53, though I wish I could get up earlier so that I could workout in the morning, but I do not have the motivation for that! On weekends, I get to sleep in till the late time of about 8-9..... :-)

U- Underwear: I love love love American Eagle's Aerie's Boybrief underwear

V - Vegetable you dislike: Zucchini and Brussels spouts

W - Ways you run late: gosh..... Think I have more time than I really do, take too much time doing something other than getting ready, the fact that I'm known for never being on time, don't want to be too early, there are a lot of reasons as to why I'm late.... oops!

X - X-rays you've had: Dental xrays, back/neck xrays for the chiropractor, xrays for my feet (I felt like an 80 year old woman, but the balls of my feet felt like they were on fire when I worked out), xrays for my ankle when I sprained it.

Y - Yummy food you make: I make a lot of yummy foods.... Jesse's favorite's are lasagna, French Dip subs (his new fav), my cookies (with vanilla pudding) [If you haven't tried making these babies, ask me for the recipe and you won't be disappointed!]

Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys for sure! Love them!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

those are the ONLY underwear that I own!! I can't wear anything else!! :)

Kayla said...

Haha, they are the best! I can't wear anything else either, sooooo comfy!

mylittlebecky said...

cute blog and cute family pic :)