This was inspired by Lucy Marie over at Lucy's Life
1. Take time out everyday to appreciate the little things
2. Plant a successful garden
3. Send more birthday cards
4. Talk to my long-distance friends more often
5. Tell my husband everyday how much I love him
6. Be a mom in the next 1-2 years
7. Continue to give to my favorite Charity
8. Run the 5K in under 24:00 minutes and the 10K in under 60:00 minutes
9. Be a grandma (Thanks Lucy!)
10. Become a successful School Counselor
11. Clean my house more thoroughly, more often
12. Have two healthy children
13. Stop gossiping so much
14. Pray more often
15. Teach my children the importance of Jesus
16. Build our own home
17. Life happily ever after with my husband
18. Get my PhD and teach at the college level
19. Be a better blogger
20. Visit my friends more often
21. Continue to have fun and laugh with my husband everyday
22. Be a stay at home mom someday
23. Cherish every moment I get with my family
24. Move back to my hometown to raise our children
25. Spend more time with my brother and my soon to be sister-in-law
26. Tour Europe with my husband
27. Scrapbook more often
28. Stay completely in love with my husband
29. Not worry about the smalls tuff
30. Spend a little money and have fun while doing it
31. See Cats on Broadway
32. Read more books
33. Raise my children the way my parents raised me
34. Do a good dead for someone else, everyday
35. Become a Big Couple with my husband through Big Brothers Big Sisters
36. Count my blessings everyday
37. Have a beautiful guest bedroom at our home for guests to visit
38. Renew our vows on our 10th Wedding anniversary 10/4/2018
39. Never give up on myself
40. Eat healthier
41. Teach my children the importance of humbleness, patience, love, honesty and loyalty.
42. Stop complaining about certain things....
43. Make new friends
44. Spend more time with my Mom
45. And my Dad
46. Complete our Wedding scrapbook
47. Complete a scrapbook for every one of our children
48. Visit 10 more states
49. Learn my directions (N,E,S,W) I'm horrible!!
50. Travel the world with my husband after we retire
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love your list! #38 is something I was going to put on mine too. I'm not sure why I didn't. Oh well, I guess the bucket list always leave room for changes.
Good for you! I need to do something like this. Having goals helps focus me sometimes. You have quite a few awesome goals! Go for it girl!
Great list, Kayla! :)
Post a Comment