Monday, May 11, 2009

Online shopping

There's nothing I hate more than buying things online...... Granted, I do buy online items, but 9 times out of 10, I have to return it. It either doesn't fit, looks way worse on me than it did online, doesn't look right in the room I have chosen to put it in, isn't the exact color I thought it was or one of another million reasons why I choose to return things....

Do you guys buy most of your things online or choose to find them in stores? I'm not having good luck, that's for sure! Anyway, happy Monday!!! :-)

Our weekend was long, exhausting, and tons of fun with a little scare thrown in there..... I'll post more about that later.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

I buy a lot online because I have to purchase from the tall section--but it is a pain in the butt, and I hate that I have to pay more (for shipping) just 'cause I'm tall!

Taryn said...

I don't ever buy anything that I wear online (with a few exceptions of things I know will fit- like one style of jeans or some tennis shoes). I never have liked shopping online anyway. I need to touch the fabric, you know? But there are people who shop online all the time- so maybe there is a skill or something. = )

Emily said...

I rarely buy clothes online, but I will purchase other items online and I LOVE it.. sometimes I just hate to leave the house!

Meredith said...

The only Crock Pot roast recipe I have is the basic onion soup one, which I'm sure you've probably tried!

Lucy Marie said...

I am not one for shopping online. In fact, I don't think I've ever bought clothes online, except for maybe a swim suit. I buy books online but that's about it. I love shopping so going into stores is not a hassle for me :D

Kayla said...

Yes, I think everything I've ever bought online clothes wise, has been returned... I think I'm going to steer clear from things online for awhile... I have had a lot of bad experience lately... Unless of course it's free shipping and I can return it at a store, then it's not as bad!

Meredith, yes.... I've tried that pot roast recipe before! I found a new one for French Dip Roast Beef, I will try it tonight and let you know what I think!